After having this Salad at the weekend in London, I’ve been making it every other day - trying to get it right. It’s a simple salad with Warm Carrots, Goats’ Cheese and Walnuts, but it tastes so good.
Mixed Salad Leaves
Handful of Walnuts
1 Large Beetroot
Soft Goats Cheese
- Wash and cut carrots, while bringing a small pan of water to the boil.
- Add the carrots to the water. Cook for a few minutes.
- Plate up the mixed salad leaves, sliced beetroot and walnuts.
- After cooking the carrots for a few minutes, drain, then add the thyme, a little bit of balsamic dressing and heat for another minute or two.
- Sprinkle some goats cheese onto the salad, then add the warm carrots.
- If there is any juice after cooking the carrots, try adding some beetroot juice, a tiny amount of goats cheese and reduce, then pour over.